Port Klang Authority
- To declare the depths of navigational channels and berths and ensure that the declared depths are maintained by the port operators.
- To conduct bathymetric surveys, collate and disseminate information regarding berth depths every three (3) months and channel depths every six (6) months to the port community.
- To monitor,regulate and expedite the movements of all vessels within the port area to achieve zero accident rate and zero vessel delay.
DANGEROUS GOODS DEPARTMENT
- To ensure no less than 98% of all complete dangerous cargo electronic declarations between 0800 hours to 1800 hours are processed within 60 minutes from time of receipt.
ONE STOP CENTRE DEPARTMENT
- To ensure that every customer enquiry and feedback is acknowledged within two (2) working days and is responded on action/investigation within five (5) working days from the date of acknowledgement.
FREE COMMERCIAL ZONE DEPARTMENT
- To ensure no less than 98% of all complete electronic declarations between 0800 hrs to 1800 hrs are processed within sixty (60) minutes from time of receipt.
SECURITY & FIRE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
- To carry out inspection not less than four (4) times a week to ensure that regulations and procedures with regard to fire and security are complied by the Terminal Operators.
- To carry out inspection twice (2) a year at port premises to ensure that fire extinguishing system is in order as per the requirements of Fire Service Act & Regulations and Uniform Building By-Laws.
- To ensure that every payment is made within fourteen (14) working days from the date of receipt of complete documents.
- To ensure that every complete application to lease Port Klang Authority’s land and buildings is processed within three (3) months from the date of receipt for Board’s decision.
- To ensure that every complete application to rent Port Klang Authority’s land and buildings is processed within one (1) month from the date of receipt for Management’s decision.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- To ensure that all ICT systems breakdown are resolved within four (4) hours, failing which, manual process takes effect as per the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- To ensure that development plans within the port area are in accordance with Port Development Plan and signed within seven (7) working days upon submission.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- To ensure that any minor interruption to electricity supply can be restored within three (3) hours.
- To ensure that any major interruption to electricity supply can be restored within twenty-four (24) hours.
- To ensure that Port Klang’s monthly performance for the proceeding month is prepared by 12th of the following month for clients’ information.
Perjumpaan Ahli Jawatankuasa Dan Semua Ahli Majlis Bersama Jabatan (MBJ) - Wakil Pekerja LPKPerjumpaan akan diadakan seperti berikut:-Read More...
Tarikh : 31...
Celebrating 50 Years of Excellence